The little town of Bethlehem

December 16, 2010, 11:25 pm

but where is the song?

• Mary Frenzel
    December 16, 2010, 11:30 pm

• Mary Frenzel
    December 17, 2010, 2:01 am

I agree with you Ken, that is the key image of everything.

• emma.
    December 17, 2010, 1:17 pm

Hi Ken,
    Im finding any emails to palestine impossible to send. Comes up permanently failed every ruddy time. Have been trying to find out about this
    http://www.pcrf.net/?p=5417#palestine << for habibti Areej. They have an office in Palestine. I dont know, but maybe someone your end will be able to help. I do know that Italy and especially France have some of the best hospitls worlwide for blood and skin problems.
    I will send you the link on twitter also.
    If theres anything i can do, let me know. Am also interested to know how much is still needed for Areej's 'care' and visa. There doesnt seem to be anywhere to send it, therefore the 'Fund' i sent you in Link maybe best way to go.
    Merry Christmas.
    Emma Powe.

• December 17, 2010, 2:55 pm

What an anachronism, Israel shifted the live of the people (Christians and Muslims) to darkness. She memorized how much the rest of her Christian family are suffering in holy places of worship, and how they were deported with Late President Arafat from the church. They are waiting in the holidays at the borders for hours to visit their relatives in Jerusalem because of the apartheid wall. She cried President Arafat, who was besieged in the Church of Nativity, in his anniversary.
    She said: “I am a Christian Palestinian, but did not visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher resurrection in Jerusalem, the land of the prophets. Dear valued workers, your victory of good over evil by your survival, when you go to occupied Jerusalem, Kindle a candle for me in the Christmas. Definitely, the good will prevail. So that, she return to the land of my parents and ancestors (the free Palestine).
    Details in

• December 17, 2010, 2:56 pm

I shared the image on tumbler

• Charlaine McAnany
    December 22, 2010, 1:04 am

Thank you for this message. Hope it gets sent to many people. Charlaine

• ummkhadija
    December 24, 2010, 3:56 pm

Assalam aleikom(peace with u)

please keep us an update on the Areej’s condition to try to help her as much as we can.

My Du’as(suplications)to God to give her health to this nice girl.

May God guide u and ur family,amin.

Salam.