Home / Blog / The Criminal UK Police Looking to Arrest Me for ‘Incitement to Racism’ – Welcome to Orwell’s 1984

The mass murdering criminal UK Government and its equally corrupt police, the ones who are happy to protect Israeli war criminals in the UK by destroying universal jurisdiction. The same UK that is home to the worlds biggest fraudsters and financial terrorists, otherwise known as the banksters. This same UK Police that falsely arrested me on bogus ‘fraud’ non-charges so it could steal my property and support the criminals who have attempted to destroy the much needed Trade Not Aid Mission. This pathetic and corrupt government and all of its other minions and lackeys can stick it where the sun don’t shine. I will happily go to prison in this Godforsaken land as the price for shouting the truth. So let me repeat; Israel is a criminal state. As is America, which is the ultimate terrorist state and uber-hypocrite. Israeli Mossad worked with high treason traitors in the US government to set explosives in the twin towers and building 7 on 9/11 so as to instigate the fraudulent ‘War on Terror’, a horrendously, purposely un-ending war that has maimed and murdered millions and counting. All for the ‘full spectrum dominance’agenda that intends to enslave every survivor of this madness.

What I said the other night is more than true, Israel is beyond an Apartheid state. Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu have made that ever-clear, the people of Palestine and the scars they bare are a never ending source of proof.

I repeat, as we continue to sit on the edge of the cliff that is full scale World War III and likely nuclear annihilation, that every racist, corrupt, war murdering state, as well as the UN in its current form, should be destroyed. This includes more than any others, the true ‘Axis of Evil’ in Israel, Britain and America. These three nations are the scourge of humanity and the greatest threat this world has ever faced. Hitler will look like a saint compared to those behind these criminal states if they have their way. Mass de-population is not a ‘theory’, it is their ultimate agenda knowing full well that the fraud they have perpetuated on all of the people is being irreversibly exposed. Their time is running out… and they know this.

These three nations, along with a disgraced and disgusting UN, must be destroyed in their current form, in their place must be people who represent the true will of the people and an absolute commitment to respect for every single persons rights. The right of people to be free and to be happy is sacrosanct, fuck you with your ‘security’ bullshit, the people want freedom and a dignified life, your Orwellian frauds are your own demise should you continue to maintain this facade of ‘democracy’ and ‘civility’. The west have acted like true barbarians and all of us from these lands are guilty for the actions of our criminal governments to one degree or another.

We as people must take responsibility, we must stop shifting blame. These bastards could never get away with what they are doing if we were not so weak, divided and ultimately pathetic. Whereas they are tyrants, we are pathetic for allowing them to exploit and violate us as they do.

There will never be peace in this world as long as we the people allow this disgusting, fraudulent scam to continue. The truth is the truth, and when we rise, the banksters more than anybody else, better beg for forgiveness. And their minions, servile minions to the powers that be, these revolting, stomach churning puppets like the Tony Blair’s and Obama’s and so on, should just spend a few years in Guantanamo to think things out a bit… if they are lucky that is.

I propose a one year amnesty period for all the criminals who come clean, but if they do not, then they should be treated as they have treated others, like sub-human animals with no rights whatsoever.

In a world like this I am ready for whatever comes my way, slander, threats, torture, imprisonment, death, I like every genuine, intelligent person know all too well the price for wielding the truth. So it really does not matter what happens to me, because whenever it is that I meet my maker I shall smile, knowing that I did my best in this very, very fucked up world of ours. I have shown my ultimate respect for all life and made my life an example of the price we should be willing to pay in order to make the world right. I am not alone, I am proud to follow in the footsteps of countless people who made one decision, to face the tyranny without fear and without compromise.

And I am hopeful, I know we the people have the ultimate power. I know it is merely a matter for us to realise this fact, to seize that power, to ultimately create a better world. A world built on truth, justice and ultimately peace.

Watch and share the speech that could mark my imprisonment. Here is the Jewish supremacist Jewish Chronicle’s article spouting their same old hasbara.

Comments(40)

• March 1, 2012, 1:36 am

Dear bro you know that picking up this Third Rail Issue is bound to get you in Deep Trouble and i THANK YOU for being a persistent passionate advocate for an END to the Illegal occupation of Palestine as I do as I also call for an End to Israel’s Nuclear Apartheid and the ‘special relationship’ which is NOT in the best interests of we the people of the US–or the world.

“In his October 2005 speech, Mr. Ahmadinejad never used the word ‘map’ or the term ‘wiped off.’ According to Farsi-language experts like Juan Cole and even right-wing services like MEMRI, what he actually said was ‘this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.’

“In this speech to an annual anti-Zionist conference, Mr. Ahmadinejad was being prophetic, not threatening. He was citing Imam Khomeini, who said this line in the 1980s-a period when Israel was actually selling arms to Iran, so apparently it was not viewed as so ghastly then.

“Mr. Ahmadinejad had just reminded his audience that the Shah’s regime, the Soviet Union, and Saddam Hussein had all seemed enormously powerful and immovable, yet the first two had vanished almost beyond recall and the third now languished in prison.

“So, too, the ‘occupying regime’ in Jerusalem would someday be gone. His message was, in essence: ‘This too shall pass.'”-Virginia Tilley, Professor of political science, 2007.

I am eileen fleming for US HOUSE of Representatives 2012 and I approve of this message.

• March 1, 2012, 1:40 am

“An apartheid society is much more than just a ‘settler colony’. It involves specific forms of oppression that actively strip the original inhabitants of any rights at all, whereas civilian members of the invader caste are given all kinds of sumptuous privileges.” [1]

Apartheid can be summed up as a structured process of gross human rights violations perpetrated against a conquered ethnic majority by a state and society mainly controlled by an invading ethnic minority and its descendants, mainly immigrants, that have been deemed part of the ethnic elite.

The following nine categories make up the necessary, sufficient, and defining characteristics of apartheid regimes:

1. Violence: Apartheid is a state of war initiated by a de facto invading ethnic minority, which at least in the short term originates from a non-neighboring locality. In all main instances of apartheid most if not all members of the invading group originate from a different continent. The invading ethnic minority and its self-defined descendants then continue to dominate the indigenous majority by means of their military superiority and by their continuous threats and uses of violence.

2. Repopulation: Apartheid is also a continuation of depopulation and population transfer. One example is seen in the obliteration of the indigenous Bedouins that Israel denies free movement to graze their herds and are silently transferring the Bedouins to new locales, such as atop of garbage dumps.

3. Citizenship: The indigenous people are often denied citizenship in their own country by the apartheid state authorities, which are ironically and irrationally, run and staffed by the recent arrivals to the country.

4. Land: Apartheid entails land confiscation, land redistribution and forced removals, almost without exception to the benefit of the invading ethnic minority. Usually, members of the ethnic majority are forced on to barren and unfertile soils, where they must also try to survive under impoverished and overcrowded conditions.

5. Work: Apartheid displays systematic exploitation of the indigenous class in the production process and different pay or taxation for the same work.

6. Access: There is ethnically differentiated access to employment, food, water, health care, emergency services, clean air, and other needs, including the need for leisure activities, in each case ensuring superior access for the favored ethnic community.

7. Education: There are also different kinds of education offered and forced upon the different ethnic groups.

8. Language: A basic apartheid characteristic is the fact that only very few of the invaders and their descendants ever learn the language(s) of the indigenous victims.

9. Thought: Finally, apartheid contains ideologies or ‘necessary illusions’ in order to convince the privileged minorities that they are inherently superior and the indigenous majorities that they are inherently inferior. Much of apartheid thought is shaped by typical war propaganda. The enemy is dehumanized by both sides’ ideologies, words and other symbols are used to incite or provoke people to violence, but mostly so by the invaders and their descendants. [3]

On December 20, 2006, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, who received a Nobel Peace Prize for his relentless work confronting and challenging South Africa’s Apartheid regime spoke to The Guardian: “I’ve been deeply distressed in my visit to the Holy Land. I have seen the humiliation at the checkpoints and roadblocks, suffering like us when young white police officers prevented us from moving about…Israel will never get true security and safety through oppressing another people. A true peace can ultimately be built only on justice…If peace could come to South Africa, surely it can come to the Holy Land.”

• March 1, 2012, 4:00 am

“So it really does not matter what happens to me, because whenever it is that I meet my maker I shall smile, knowing that I did my best in this very, very f….. up world of ours.”

Even if there is no such Maker, it feels good to have done the right thing while on earth. If there is One, He knows everything!

I have not only to face Police bullying and abuse of power here in London, but also French racism. I went to pick up my French passport this last Tuesday and for no valid reason whatsoever a nasty woman working there told me angrily in front of witnesses and a charming English Security Officer: “Sortez de l’Ambassade” – GET THE F… OUT OF THE EMBASSY!

I had objected that they have confiscated my old passport and I had asked to see a supervisor. And I was also treated very rudely by another male member of staff. I was again treated rudely when I asked fror my Identity Card from that same female staff.

MY CRIME

I did not shut up in front of a blatant violation of my rights. At 66 I still have to suffer this kind of treatment. I know Kenneth is brave and is not afraid at all, but he also has a family to take care of. His wife was expecting a baby here in London. He must be very careful because the Police will BLACKMAIL his wife!

KEN, you are not alone, GOD IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!

GOD BLESS YOU

Love
    Basheer

• March 1, 2012, 4:12 am

Like Dr King, Desmond Tutu is for the Jewish barbarians and savages to keep Palestinian stolen land and is also a staunch defender of Israeli “security and safety”, which they will never get as long as there will be Muslims on this planet!

The British have stolen that land while they were illegally occupying it and have given it to the Jews (Rothschild and Co) and have colluded in the ethnic cleansing of Palestine of its original and legitimate inhabitants.

I am sorry to hear about Ken’s victimisation by the British Gestapo! We must not forget that Britian is a Jewish owned and Jewish controlled land – the United Kingdom of Judah, a fascist totalitarian state.

Ghyslaine
    1/3/6012

• ROB
      March 1, 2012, 2:16 pm

nice bit of racism Ghyslaine, pity Ken doesn’t delete it but why would he?

• March 1, 2012, 3:54 pm

“nice bit of racism Ghyslaine” AGAINST WHOM? What is your EVIDENCE?

“pity Ken doesn’t delete it”

Are you one of those bloody Zionists who are against FREE EXPRESSION?

Ghyslaine
        1/3/6012

• rob
        March 1, 2012, 5:37 pm

Evidence – quite obvious

Classic anti-semitic conspiracy charge of saying Jews own & control everything this time the UK even though they are less than .5% of the population, and they control a fscist totalitarian state – how ridiculous

The rest of your bile, including Jews equal banking power, is repugnant

Free expression yes, your type of racist garbage no

If Ken cannot see this is anti-semitic then it shows that he doesn’t know what is & is happy to tolerate it and the we can ask what his motivations are

• March 2, 2012, 3:33 pm

I post this non-sense simply to allow an idiot to expose himself. Having said that I wish all the best for you my brother, I too was just as stupid as you and by the grace of God/the universe I regained the ability to critically think… so there is hope for you as well. TJP

• March 1, 2012, 7:31 am

Informative reading, especially the characteristics of apartheid.

• March 1, 2012, 3:57 pm

• March 1, 2012, 4:36 pm

“Thanks Sidney for sticking to the point and not taking red herring bait or wasting time on straw men arguments.

eileenfleming – March 1, 2012 at 3:57 pm”

Could you name the “RED HERRING” and the “STRAW MEN” you are talking about, please. Thanks.

Ghyslaine
        1/3/6012

• March 2, 2012, 3:44 pm

TO: Ghyslaine

“Archbishop Desmond Tutu is phoney and just another Zionist stooge like Michael King aka Dr Martin Luther King, Mohundas Karamchand Gandhi and even Nelson Mandela.”

• March 1, 2012, 8:41 pm

You should be careful not to conflate America with the real problem: Global Corporatism. It is not about any one country but rather a global country club consisting of Muslims, Christians, Non-Christians etc. The only thing that holds them together is mutual greed. Of course it would have been nice if Obama supported the uprising in 2009. But we cannot allow Iran to have the “bomb” and denying them that “gift” is the least bad option. It is so sad it has come to this. Most likely this is the plan to turn us all into global serfs.

New Candidate for 2012 Presidency wants a “Green Economy” Based on Marijuana

• March 2, 2012, 3:31 pm

It is deeper than corporatism, deeper than greed, money is in infinite supply to the ‘money master’ powers that be. America is simply an extension of the hidden powers, the attack dog. The illusions are fast coming to an end however, I cannot say everything in every post so look to some of my other words or speeches to understand my holistic view. What you say about Iran getting the bomb is just silly, Iran is not the problem, and actually if they had a bomb would Israel and America be able to attack it? The answer is no. If the invasion of Iraq taught us anything it is that having no weapons of mass-destruction does nothing to ward off the cowardly bully of America and its collaborators. When was the last nation that can fight back on real terms invaded or attacked by America? Like North Korea for example? Never, and you know why? America and its collaborators are cowardly bullies who pick on nations that have no chance to seriously harm them. Iran may be the first real exception, even without nuclear weapons, but if they had a nuclear weapon, they would be safe as could be and they would certainly never launch an attack against Israel and sign its own death warrant. Think about it.

• Tony Riley
    March 2, 2012, 2:23 pm

I think you need to prove these allegations beyond reasonable doubt. Can you do that. Jenny Tonge is backing away from you – she said that she doesn’t remember applauding you the other night at Middlesex University. Is that true, or is she lying? Is the firing of missiles at civilians a war crime when it is carried out by Hamas or al aqsa martyrs? How about suicide bombings carried out by mentally ill children recruited by adults in Islamic Jihad? I would welcome your thoughts.

• March 2, 2012, 3:41 pm

I wish Jenny Tonge the best regardless of what her position on me is. I do not answer to her or anyone else, I answer only to my conscience and in this regard I am a very blessed man. The retaliations of the Palestinians in response to the horrendous crime of occupation and everything inherent in it is merely the result of the problem, it is not the problem. Your transparent attempt to turn the victim into the criminal is not going to work here, whatever happens as a result of the occupation is the responsibility of the occupier. When the occupation is over and genuine justice is served, at that point I will agree that any violence of aggression, indiscriminate or not, is criminal.

• Jeff
    March 2, 2012, 3:06 pm

Ken O’Keefe —

I am on your side. I recently watched a youtube clip of you giving a talk at Middlesex University. Again…I am on your side. I agree that Israel is responsible for 9-11.

Just as the Official Story of 9-11 is a total joke. Perhaps maybe WW2 history is a total joke? Ever thought of that? Have you ever spent any time researching the literature of holocaust REVISIONISM??? The holocaust is a fraud. So perhaps what we have been led to believe about Hitler is a fraud as well. ???

So, please tell me, “What was so bad about Hitler???”

You compare Israel to Hiterl’s Germany? This is so unfair and unfouned.

Please….you are doing such a great work. Investigate History…just as you have investigated 9-11. Sincerely.

• March 2, 2012, 3:19 pm

Jeff I am aware of true history with regard to World War II and Hitler. I know that the rise of Hitler was also funded directly by so-called Jews like the Rothschild’s. I also know that while Hitler had many valid points that resonated with the people of Germany who were being buried by post World War I debts, that he was also nothing more than a pawn in a game in which millions and millions were violently killed. I certainly know about the ‘Holocaust Industry’ and how it monopolises Jewish suffering and excuses Israeli crimes. But the main point in comparing Jews of today to the ‘decent Germans’ of Nazi Germany should be clear, if the nation that represents you is acting in a way that is particularly destructive or unacceptable, i.e. the way Israel has acted its entire existence, then you have an obligation to do something serious about it… or be considered culpable for its crimes.

• Tony Riley
        March 2, 2012, 4:16 pm

Time for a lie down Ken. I’m still wondering how you got into Britain, knowing your hatred of Jews. Any problems at customs, or did you come by Eurostar? You’re certainly not welcome here because of the way you try to incite racial hatred. It’s interesting that you have a Facebook page considering it’s a Jewish invention and pro-Israeli. Isn’t that a bit two-faced of you?
        Mind you, I always assumed you worked for The Mossad, playing a double game – if they put people out there who are so moronically anti-Jewish, as you and Jenny Tonge are, then you make the case for Israel!

• Jeff
        March 2, 2012, 5:00 pm

You wrote: “But the main point in comparing Jews of today to the ‘decent Germans’ of Nazi Germany should be clear, if the nation that represents you is acting in a way that is particularly destructive or unacceptable”

Well…what you say is very true. However…the German people did not disagree with HItler. He was doing NOTHING wrong. Simply stated — communism was conquering the European World. Judaism is a religious manifistation of communism. Hitler saw what the Judeo Bolshevik’s had done to Russia and were threatening to do to Germany. All Hitler did was try and export the Jews out of Germany. http://www.carolynyeager.com does some great work teaching ‘truths’ regarding Hitler’s Germany. The conspiracy that Hitler was a pawn of the Rothschilds is simply that — conspiracy theory not based on sound factual evidence. I just find it a shame that you are doing such great work and have so much great things to say, but then you compare Israel to Hitler. Just sours the message. Hitler fought the elitist Jews. We are trying to fight the elitist Jews who have raped our country.

• March 2, 2012, 5:24 pm

Jeff – March 2, 2012 at 3:06 pm
      “However….I have to ask, “what was so wrong with Hitler’s Germany?” Everyone is so quick to compare anything Evil with Hitler. What was so bad about Hitler???”

The History I read showed that Herr Adolph Hitler became bad only when in 1933 JUDEA DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY!

But Jewish leadership had signed the HAAVARA AGREEMENT with Hitler to send all the Jews he could to Palestine, voluntarily or by force, blackmail or persecution! Some were sent on NAZI boats piloted by NAZIS!

1. Jews, Jewish money and Jewish interests put Herr Hitler to power in order to create Israel on Palestinian land and to allow Britain and the US to set up their New World Order under the UN, a Zionist terrorist dictatorship.
      2. Jews, Jewish money and Jewish interests put Barack Husain Obama-Soetero to power to serve Israel

As soon as they both were in place, there were threats against both of them by the same Jews who put them there!

Hitler was depicted as more evil only when BRITAIN HAD DECLARED WAR ON HIM in 1939!

The EVIL HITLER was a fabrication of war and just from the WAR PROPAGANDA HOLY BOOK!

Check the works of Jewish French Scholar Professor Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce at

OR WATCH

His video interview with Ernst Zundel on Youtube

BAFS

• March 2, 2012, 5:03 pm

eileenfleming – March 2, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    TO: Ghyslaine

“Here is a straw man, red herring and also a willfully ignorant statement in one sentence:

Willfully ignorant statement?

Maybe you should read what JOE CORTINA has posted on his Blog regarding the PERVERT Michael King calling himself Martin Luther King Jr, but this would be useless because a person of your status should have known that already. The fact that you are now trying to push those phoneys down our throats prove that your agenda is quite different even if WE SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE!

I have trained myself to smell Zionists light years away and I have spotted a few right here as this was very easy.

You are the one who pretends to be IGNORANT of the fact that Gandhi was a PERVERT who abandoned his wife to sleep with naked women, including his own two nieces (British Television), and a British puppet.

You also pretend IGNORANCE of the fact that Mandela was a traitor and an incompetent who was catapulted to power after he had agreed not to touch THE JEWS and THE WHITE RACISTS of South Africa and their assets and MONOPOLIES and all the lands they had STOLEN, and to keep on working hand in hand with the terrorist entity known as Israel and the ZIONISTS worldwide as they had done continuously during the Apartheid period!

But, you lacked the courage to say so directly.

I am with Kenneth O’Keefe 100%, but this does not mean that I have to swallow everything that is posted here. Maybe you should learn a bit more about DESMOND TUTU and about WHO IS HIS BOSS!

EILEEN FLEMING HA SEMPRE RAGIONE!

Ghyslaine ROC
    2/3/6012

• Jeff
    March 3, 2012, 4:27 pm

Ken — I wanted to ask again, because the question was not answered…..

What did Hitler do that made him so evil in your opinion??? Perhaps maybe the reason why the Germans during that time did NOT speak out against Hitler is because the real truth is that Hitler did nothing wrong. He was trying to save Germany from Judeo Bolshevism/communism. Exactly what is happening to the USA.

What did Hitler do that was so evil? Thanks.

• March 3, 2012, 4:46 pm

What did Hitler do that was so evil? Thanks.

Jeff – March 3, 2012

Hitler was depicted as more evil only when BRITAIN HAD DECLARED WAR ON HIM in 1939 (after Judea had declared their war in 1933 on Germany)!

OR WATCH

His video interview with Ernst Zundel on Youtube

BAFS

B.A.Frémaux-Soormally

• Chef
      March 8, 2012, 10:14 pm

I’ll answer that.
      I’ll take that one.

The premise that Hitler was trying to save Germany from Communism, is false, because in the beginning, Germany and the USSR were allies, who attacked Poland from both sides.

The premise that Hitler was trying to save Germany from Jews, is also false, because the people he rounded up, and/or killed were not nearly all Jews; war-time lies and holocaust propaganda aside.

Having to explain what Hitler, and all the other leaders did that was so evil, is like head-banging at the wailing-wall, and expecting tickets to a Black Sabbath concert to fall out.

The Reason? WAR is MURDER, and murder is evil.

• March 12, 2012, 7:16 am

The Nazis and their allies, of which Hitler was leader, organised the killing of millions (Jews, Communists, Socialists, Gypsies,dissidents and anyone getting in their way). He was indeed working to stop the spread of socialist ideas and in that was at first supported by much of the capiltalist elite, The USSR and Germany were never allies; the Soviet invasion of Poland was a tactical move that helped the USSR survive the coming war, though at enormous cost. Likewise, the harshness of the Seakin regimes ensured the continued existence of Russia,Hitler was the spearhead of the global forces trying to halt socialism, a role now taken over fully by the UK and its flunkies UK and Israel.

• March 12, 2012, 12:20 pm

“The Nazis and their allies, of which Hitler was leader, organised the killing of millions (Jews, Communists, Socialists, Gypsies,dissidents and anyone getting in their way).”

THIS IS NOT HISTORY, BUT WAR PROPAGANDA!

BAFS

• March 12, 2012, 12:58 pm

I am an old man; I lived through the period you are arguing about. I have many elderly friends in about a dozen European countries from whom I know facts. I also know how the Gestapo, SS and SA among the German invaders of Italy – where I live – treated the poor peasants who offered resistance. This is a ononsensical ‘discussion’, why continue with it? Much depends on how far you want to reach back. Nazism arose because of the appalling way the British and French treated the defeated Germans in Versailles after WWI – and their Russian ‘allies’.
        There are two age-related typos in my previous comment – sorry about that. On, in the last line should be ‘US’, not UK. The other, in the antepenultimate line should of course be a reference to the Stalin regime.

• March 12, 2012, 1:56 pm

DEAR Sidney Holt

It is ridiculous and utter nonsense to hear even unidentified individuals making historical claims! What such individuals expect others to do? To just believe them?

I AM AN OLD MAN TOO! So, we have at least one thing in common, for sure!

But, how come with your maturity and knowledge can’t you stick to the issue? I quoted you (which most people don’t!) and said:

The objection was about your utter nonsense that HITLER ORGANISED THE KILLINGS OF MILLIONS OF JEWS, COMMUNISTS, SOCIALISTS, GYPSIES, DISSIDENTS AND ANYONE GETTING IN THEIR WAY!

My first wife was Russian, my third one was Polish and my fourth one was French. I worked with Jews for some 13 years in Paris.

I repeat that your claim is not historical, but mere war propaganda and I CAN PROVE IT, but the onus is on you to prove YOUR claim unless you prefer to stay ignorant or are simply an agent of disinformation, even a “Friend of Israel” or one who like “eileenfleming” a “RED HERRING” who would run away when confronted.

Regards
    Basheer
    12th of March 2012

• Jeff
    March 12, 2012, 2:53 pm

The Jews control the Media. This they admit to. They also controlled the Press at the turn of the century. We all have to “re-learn” history. We all must become Revisionists. I encourage everyone with an opinion to research and study Revisionist research. Carolyn Yeager is a woman who has done great work. Veronica Clark is another woman who has written books on this subject.

Clark’s books are available at Amazon.

http://codoh.com/ for a list of resources

The Holocaust is a FRAUD.

The Media’s portrayel of WW2 and Hitler is also FICTION. Let’s learn the real truth.

Thanks Ken for allowing us to air our opinions on your forum.

• Jeff
    March 13, 2012, 9:26 am

Book by Veronica Clark – Warwolves of the Iron Cross.

From a Reviewer —

Some of the myths covered in this book…

Hitler was the grandson of a Rothschild
    Hitler was funded by Jews
    Hitler was a Zionist
    Zionists funded Hitler starting in 1928
    Hitler waged an unprovoked, aggressive war against the USSR
    Hitler started WW 2
    The SS was trying to create Super Kids via Lebensborn e.V.
    A “Nazi fourth Reich” threatens America today
    “Nazism” is ultimate evil next only to Zionism
    The NS Germans embraced all white peoples
    Hitler’s half-sister managed a Jewish Mensa club in Vienna

The Idea that Hitler was funded by the Jews and that Hitler did what he did for the Jewish Agenda – the protocols of Zion — is pure fiction!

Hitler was not Evil! He did not bring war to Europe. the Jews brought war to him — Judea declares war on Germany.

The Holocaust is FICTION!

Read Yeager’s book — Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour

• March 13, 2012, 2:27 pm

This has become tedious and totally pointless. My advice to Ken is to abandon this blog and start another, but a mediated one. Good wishes Sidney

• Patricia
        March 13, 2012, 3:50 pm

That’s right! Start a new moderated blog where you can make sure that only people preaching your point of view- right or wrong, can post. Heaven forbid we allow any free speech and worse- intellectually honest and historically accurate views to be share, Sidney.

• March 13, 2012, 4:14 pm

Nothing new about controlling my blog, idiots whose only purpose in life is to spread their hate are not welcome here. Likewise Zionist hasbara is also not welcome here. Truth and Justice are the themes, got something to offer in that regard well then it is great to have you here. If you are merely a version of the already mentioned persona non-gratas then close the door on your way out. TJP

• March 13, 2012, 5:54 pm

“The Criminal UK Police Looking to Arrest Me for ‘Incitement to Racism’ – Welcome to Orwell’s 1984”

I believe I have contributed my part.

“JEWISH ISRAELI TERRORIST STATE OF BRITAIN GETTING WORSE!”

Usually it is the Jews (ADL, AIPAC, CRIF…) and the “Friends of Israel” who call everybody else racists and anti-Semites when THEY are the racists and NOT the real Semites!

“…only people preaching your point of view- right OR WRONG…” This is Latin to me!

When we get old, we find almost everything TEDIOUS!

Having said that, it is quite a hell of a job to MODERATE such a Blog, but I do agree that IT HAS TO BE MODERATED. I am here as a GUEST of Kenneth O’Keefe and it is out of the question that I should embarrass or be a nuisance to my HOST in any way. It is just a question of good manners.

I am French, maybe there will be some smart guy here to come and tell us that Nicolas Sarkozy is not Jewish and not a RACIST!
    Or that Dominique Strauss Kahn (COHEN) of the World Bank is not Jewish!
    Or that French Prime Minister Laurent Fabius was not Jewish.
    Or that the Federal reserve is not run by the Jews.
    Or that the Illuminati HQ is not in Switzerland.
    Or that Esther is just a joke in the Old Testament.
    Or that the Rothschilds are not behind all wars and behind the creation of the IIIrd Reich in Christian Germany and Israel on stolen Palestinian land!
    Or that Judea did not declare war on Germany in 1933.
    Or that they did not sign the Havaara Agreement with their buddy Hitler.
    Or that the Bolsheviks did not murder 66 million Russian (Christians and Muslims)!
    And on and on.

If the ones who are asking for banning the freedom of speech here (moderating is quite a different matter) are against what Gilad Atzmon’s said about History (Shoah, Holocaust…) Revisionism, then we will surely know who are our real friends and foes of Palestine, enemies of truth and justice for all!

BUT, IF WE ARE REALLY ON THE SAME SIDE, THEN LET US BEHAVE LIKE FRIENDS, WITH LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING!

Regarding my occasional contributions here, I know when I have to leave when I am no more wanted by my HOST and not by those who cannot digest what I write and have no skills or knowledge to debate the issues at stake.

BAFS

• rob
      March 13, 2012, 8:06 pm

you’re a nut

• Patricia
    March 13, 2012, 7:19 pm

I fail to see how spreading the truth about the Hitler and the Holohoax is hate? Calling Hitler “evil” sounds like hate to me.

Thanks for an intelligent post, BAFS.

• March 13, 2012, 8:06 pm

DEAR PATRICIA

I studied among Jews, had Jewish teachers (Sabina Lvovna, Litwak…), stayed at a Jewish home (Michael Stepanovitch Drinkin), had Jewish university comrades, hired Jewish professionals (barristers, solicitors, legal advisors,..), had Jewish staff, lived under the tyranny of Jewish head of State and Prime Minister, Members of Parliament, had Jewish doctors, opticians, ophthalmologists, and so on.

One of my staff, ERIC SILBERMAN (of Russian origins) was recruited by MOSSAD and trained in France to join the Tsahal, the army of Jewish and Bolshevik assassins, and another member of staff and university friend (of Polish origins) one Françoise Turnowski and her whole family were given stolen Palestinian land to settle on.

I have seen so much and experienced so much that I do not need to make up stories. Would you believe me when I say I nearly punched Nicolas Sarkozy in the face when he was Mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine because he tried to hit me when I said something about the Jews in his office not knowing at the time that he was Jewish?

I will not make any claim that I cannot prove and I do not look for approval or compliments, but I am glad when some of you find what I write to be genuine and valuable. Sometimes I do forget certain details and dates and do embellish a little, but on the whole everything is factual.

THANKS