Response to “An Open Letter to Ken O’Keefe” by Joe Fallisi – Regarding Libya

Home / Blog / Response to “An Open Letter to Ken O’Keefe” by Joe Fallisi – Regarding Libya

Letter from Joe Fallisi;

Dear Ken, my friend, my brother. We met last time at Shawa Theatre in Gaza, before my third concert there, two months ago. You know how much I love the cause of  a free (and happy) Palestine and how just in the Strip of Martyrs I have my best friends, even my true family. Till the last breath of my life I’ll go on in this fight for truth and justice. You know also how much I admired you not only for your behavior during our common adventure, last year, on the Freedom Flotilla, but also, and even more, for how, then, you were able to defend the truth about what really happened during the murderer assault by Zionist predators – I remember, for instance, your great interview for the BBC. Just because of that, and even because some years ago you had the wonderful idea to organize from London the human shields to go to Iraq and try to help the people there to avoid the horrible destruction of their country by Western  intruders, I ask you to be brave again and to say openly, even now, some words of truth. What all international criminals of “ONU” and “Arab” (more than shameful) “League” are planning against the free, independent Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya is a crime beyond any words. Even worse of what the Angloamerica did against Iraq. All the “reports” of totally drugged media, spread all over the world, were, are SPECTRAL, radically FAKE. There is NO reason, absolutely, but the previously decided purpose to swallow an entire country backing it again to the colonial age (by a REAL mass murder and destruction and eternal radioactive plague, just as they did in the unfortunate Iraq, or in Afghanistan…and before in the former Yugoslavia), to make any “humanitarian” no-fly zone on the sky of sovereign Libya, that means, of course, to  invade then  and to occupy the last independent Arab country, their obvious aim since the beginning of all this plot. “Rebels” from Benghazi are corrupted traitors and ultrareactionary monarchists linked to the foreign exploiters who tried, on behalf of them, to make a coup against the most laical, not racist and prosperous country, since 40 years, of Africa. Gheddafi is a very sweet koala compared to monsters and tyrants like Obama, Cameron, Sarkozy, Netaniahu. And  Libyan people will resist to this incredible, indecent bullying wished by the “international” politically correct “community” (of vampires). Please DON’T STAY SILENT. We must live our few years on this earth with dignity. Better to be alone than in a very bad company.
I hug you my brother.

FREE LIBYA, FREE PALESTINE!
DOWN TO IMPERIALISTS, DOWN TO ZIONISTS!

My response;

Make no mistake Joe, I am so buried with several projects that I just cannot keep up, otherwise I would have already made this clear.

Regarding Libya, I am once again struck by the gullibility of people who buy into a no fly zone or any level of Western intervention being a good thing for the people of Libya and indeed our world.  The Western powers, especially the ones leading the charge, the US, Britain and France, are colonial/imperial powers who have always, always raped and pillaged the lands they have entered.  And yes, they do intend to enter Libya.  If we are so stupid as to buy into the idea that these nations simply want to help the people of Libya, then I say we remain the most stupid species to ever walk the Earth.

Where was the no fly zone during Operation Cast Lead?  A completely defenceless population in Gaza was bombarded by the fourth largest military in the world, in which they were provided no means of escape, a population with more than 800,000 children, and Obama, Bush, the disgustingly treasonous US government never so much as uttered the words “no fly zone”; and now these same criminals care about Libyan’s!

As for the Arab League, what is the Arab League, it is a collection of corrupt puppets who mostly do the bidding of their Western paymasters.  They also serve to give the appearance of some level of autonomy in the Arab world, but this is just a ruse.  Sometimes they say some pretty words, just like their Western puppet brethren, but they are hollow and corrupt to the core.  To support a no fly zone because the Arab League has asked for it is to be manipulated, it is just that simple.

For those who say we must act in order to save the lives of those in the crosshairs of Gaddafi, that was the same basic argument why we invaded Iraq as well.  Saddam killing, torturing his people, “we must liberate”, what a joke.  I say to those duped once again, lives may be spared in Libya in the short term, but be sure that the tyrants could care less about these people, it is the oil they covet and the no fly zone and attacks on Gaddafi are merely the prelude to the same old story of rape and pillage.  In the end more will die if the West comes to “help” the people of Libya, 1.5 million liberated/murdered Iraqi’s are the most recent proof of what is really going on.

Getting "help" from the West in Iraq

What the tyrants really fear is what I really hope for, a Libya completely free of Western influence and manipulation, a Libya with true Muslim leadership, honourable leadership that cannot be bought.  Nationalized oil that benefits all the people in the form of first rate infrastructure, education, healthcare and so on.  If the people of Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Bahrain, etc., win their battles on their own terms, and we in the West extract our grubby hands from the booty, they will be just fine.  In fact they will be free of the Western tyranny that has been at the heart of the injustice and suffering they have known ever since oil was found beneath their feet.

The definition of insanity is to keep repeating oneself and expecting a different result.  Rather than insisting that we the White Horse of heroism from the West comes to the rescue, we should be insisting that we get our blood soaked hands off of everything outside our lands and start cleaning up our own house, which is, for those remaining blind, a bloody mess of corruption and inequity.

We in the West do not even take care of our own people, multi-billionaires and deep poverty side by side, house foreclosures in concert with trillions of dollars being handed to the banksters.  These bastard banksters are the ultimate rape and pillage machine, and they are salivating over Libya.

On a brighter note, I am so happy and inspired to see the youth increasingly aware of these things, because we adults remain so completely uselessly duped on so many levels.

I hope that is clear enough Joe, I will not generally respond to outside demands for my time as I work hard enough as it is and I cannot do all that I wish, but I respect you and agree that it is right for me to be clear on this issue.

Support the 'No Fly Zone Over Palestine' Facebook page!

To even things out a bit, since the US taxpayer enjoys buying and supplying Israel with fighter jets used to murder the air defenceless population of Gaza, which happens to include 800,000 plus children, I suggest the US taxpayer also commence to shooting Israeli/American jets out of the sky over Palestine.  Why not?

Join the ‘No Fly Zone Over Palestine’ support page on Facebook

Comments(28)

• Roy Lanek
    March 18, 2011, 1:59 pm

Dear Ken, my friend and my brother too — ciao Joe (by the way: *Addio a Lugano*, I have grown up in Lugano/Switzerland).

Here there is another valuable reading:

Libya, Hypocrisy and Betrayal by the United Nations: US-NATO’s
    New War in North Africa of Death and Destruction

by Felicity Arbuthnot
    March 18, 2011

• March 20, 2011, 10:05 am

Thanks for sharing Roy. You know what is funny about the article you cite is that the author would tell you I am the devil incarnate; and this because she was on the Human Shield Action I initiated back in 2002. I read what she wrote, strong points, good article. I mention this fact because this movement for justice, peace, whatever we call it, is so full of circus clowns and bullshit that even someone like the author you cite, who would seem to be a great source of information, is in my case also an agent of division and slander. I have read things she has written about me that I know for a fact are lies, not misinterpretations, lies. And that is the nature of subversion, people will do overtly constructive things like what she wrote on this subject, thus she must be a good source of info on all matters, including what she knows of me since she was around me on the action I lead. But because I know 100% who I am and what I have done, I know for a fact that her attacks on me cannot be justified and thus she must be one of two things;
      1) Hugely stupid, jealous, egotistical, petty, insecure or some cocktail of these qualities
      2) An agent for the tyrants

Unlike Felicity I will forgive her the slander she has spread regarding me, whereas she will almost undoubtedly continue to ignore any good deed I have done in favour of telling people I am a bad, bad person. TJP

• March 18, 2011, 2:04 pm

Good answer Ken. Most of the ‘left’ are too used to letting Demo Party zionists like ANSWER and MECA do their thinking for them; that’s the problem here.

• March 20, 2011, 10:06 am

Indeed.

• March 18, 2011, 6:05 pm

Gaddafi’s Buying Time: But The Times Have A ‘Changed

Just hours prior to the Orlando demonstration, the Arab League released a statement asking “the United Nations to carry out its responsibility to impose a no-fly zone over Libya.”

The crowd converged at Lake Eola Saturday after the word was spread on Facebook and Twitter to take it to the street in support of the people of Libya and demand a No Fly Zone, which they all began to call for on last month when Gaddafi started using air-strikes to bomb civilians.

After Ahmed Addarrat’s EnoughGaddafi.com was hacked, he helped co-found http://feb17.info because of “the black hole of information.”

Feb17.info’s information gatherer’s are all first generation Americans of Libyan descent who seized the Internet to document Gaddafi’s war crimes and petition the American government to support a No-Fly Zone.

Ahmed informed this reporter, “We want to level the playing field and even though the revolutionaries aren’t trained-they’re mostly just kids-they won’t give up! The revolution actually started early on February 15 despite calls for Libya’s ‘day of rage’ to be on February 17. What happened began in 1996, when Gaddafi’s men mowed down 1,200 political prisoners in a matter of hours.

“The spokesmen for the families, Fethi Terbil, a lawyer, was arrested after the families announced they would end all negotiations with the regime involving resolving the issue. The families immediately headed to the security building in Benghazi where he was being held and demanded his release. Supporters from around the city quickly met them and the demonstration quickly became larger and larger and it caught the regime by surprise.”

Everyone I spoke to in the crowd agreed they were relieved over that announcement and they all chanted, “Obama don’t you know: Gaddafi has got to go! Our blood, our tears, for more than 40 years! Hey, hey, ho, ho, Gaddafi must go Libya will be free from Benghazi to Tripoli!”

The Arab League is a 22-member organization but they cannot impose a no-fly zone, but their approval gives the U.S. and other Western powers the crucial regional backing needed by the revolutionaries who are dying to oust Gaddafi.

The Rest @

• March 18, 2011, 6:39 pm

What can I say Eileen, I love you, but as far as I am concerned you are dead, dead wrong on this and I am sorry for this as we need to realise once and for all that the United States and Western powers are pure, unadulterated evil, nothing they do is for the benefit of the people of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., not even for their own people. Libyans are nothing but dogs in the eyes of these bastards and to believe they want to help in any way is just shocking. They are getting a foothold in Libya with this, to get at the oil, there was no no fly zone for Operation Cast Lead, none in Bahrain, why would you think this is some humanitarian operation? Look deeper my sister, look deeper.

• kraqus
        March 19, 2011, 6:33 am

Ken,

THANK YOU BROTHER, for saying things the way they are, pure and simple. You are one of the extremely VERY few people I actually respect and admire in this chaotic world.
        You sir put your Body where your mouth is, unlike our Politicians/warmongers so called leaders of the free world.

Henry Kissinger said:
        “Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.”

That is exactly what these Bastards are doing, using our Military for their Imperialistic expansion ideals….This is straight out of Brzezinski’s grand chessboard NWO plan.

Be safe my Brother….

Peace !

• March 20, 2011, 9:51 am

Agreed Karaqus, we are simply canon fodder and until we realise this we will continue to be used as such. TJP

• March 30, 2011, 1:42 am

SHAME on you!… It’s a TOTAL lie (clearly showed as a lie by Russian Today, for instance) that “Gaddafi started using air-strikes to bomb civilians”, a total, incredible lie spread by your ULTRA.Zionist “twitter”, as well “Al Jazeera”, another Anglojewamerican spectral tool – intruded into the Arabic worls and paid by the bloody petrodollars of reactionaly proamerican monarchy of Qatar. Actaually by this Orwellian campaign Anglojewamerica and Jewfrance, pushed by the disgusting traitors of shameless “Arab League”, could jump as vampires on Libya’s jugular vein. Congratulations. You, “activists for human radioactive rights” are even worst than the imperialists, ’cause you’re the enemy WITHIN.

Joe Fallisi

• March 30, 2011, 1:46 am

SHAME on you!… It’s a TOTAL lie (clearly showed as a lie by ‘Russian Today’, for instance) that “Gaddafi started using air-strikes to bomb civilians”, a total, incredible lie spread by your ULTRA-Zionist “twitter”, as well “Al Jazeera”, another Anglojewamerican spectral tool – intruded into the Arabic world and paid by the bloody petrodollars of reactionary proamerican monarchy of Qatar. Actually by this Orwellian campaign Anglojewamerica and Jewfrance, pushed by the traitors of disgusting “Arab League”, could jump as vampires on Libya’s jugular vein. Congratulations. You, “activists for human (radioactive) rights” are even worst than the imperialists, ’cause you’re the enemy WITHIN.

Joe Fallisi

• elaine
    March 18, 2011, 8:29 pm

Hello Ken.
    Great communications between you and Joe Fallisi. That was a new angle of awareness because something deep down was bothering me about this sudden Libyan action and I was unable to form a realistic comprehension of what the hell was going on; like bits and pieces pasted together that never completely fit from U.S. media. So the U.S. bites on an opportunity such as Egyptian protests and weasels itʻs way around the globe emulating the fury to validate designer extractions custom made for the U.S. of A. Am I way off on this assessment?
    It is especially hard to establish fair thinking being so far away and having to rely on liars to get news.
    Not a day goes by that I donʻt boil because U.S. journalists and ʻgreat thinkingʻ editors are such >> C O W A R D S >> failing to do things in a timely way…starting with the prosecution of Bush Sr. Jr., Cheney, et al. I have enormous praise for Vincent Bugliosi.
    I am glad your message remains so clear on things, Ken, not mucked-up wordology like is the case with so many who polish their meaningless words for others to admire.
    And, you are not a C O W A R D.

FREE HAWAII-FREE PALESTINE-FREE LIBYA-FREE AMERICA from the same meddling criminals in power.

• March 20, 2011, 9:50 am

Thank you for the kind words my sister, please send my love to all the brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties in Hawaii. Hope to return there in the not too distant future. TJP

• March 19, 2011, 8:58 pm

Gaddafi is a dictator who uses military force and brutality against the Libyan people to protect his power. He has NO legitimate claim to rule Libya – and neither does his son. It is an AFFRONT to the Libyan people for Gaddafi to claim that he represents the Libyan people and that they worship him and will die for him. Maybe they worship him because a gun is held to their heads and those of their relatives!

Military Dictators have NO PLACE in the future world of the Arab people or any other people! Like Mubarak, Gaddafi MUST GO! Same for the Saudi “Royalty” or any other royalty.

Let’s hope that Gaddafi meets the deserved fate of ALL dictators. It doesn’t matter who the executioner is!

Ken, get your head examined! Stick to what you know – the oppressed Palestinians. The Israeli Zionist Slimeballs are a sufficient target for everyone.

• kraqus
      March 19, 2011, 10:01 pm

If we use your analogy we should go to YEMEN and BAHRAIN and help the “rebels” over there with their REVOLUTION…..wouldn’t you agree?
      42 dead bodies in YEMEN so far, and 13 dead with hundreds injury in Bahrain. They even brought Saudi Arabian troops, 1000 of them to crush the Bahrain uprising.
      WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT SIR?
      Perhaps is your head the one that needs to be examined sir or if not, then you are simply put and Hypocrite.
      I have noticed your Anti-zionist views, so you should not what day is today….

Happy Purim!
      The Libyan operation which by the way has been called “odyssey dawn” is well underway.

I hope this by itself OPEN your eyes Christian.

Peace!

• March 19, 2011, 10:59 pm

You’re right – we should assist the people of Bahrain and Yemen and, hopefully soon, Saudi Arabia as well in their rebellions against their oppressive dictators!

Evil comes in many forms in this world – a world ruled by Satan. Occasionally, God uses one form of Evil to destroy another form of Evil. Actually, Evil is cannibalistic in its nature (Reptilian).

The best possible outcome for Libya (for the moment) is for all of their military (offensive and defensive) installations to be destroyed – and for Gaddafi to be sent into exile in Outer Mongolia. Better yet, deliver him into the hands of the Libyan people and they will know what to do with him.

There is no hypocrisy here, my friend.

• March 20, 2011, 9:48 am

I have to say GodSend I did not start a blog nor any other initiative for the purpose of inviting any and all views to be published with my help. Some of what you say has merit, but your overall logic is twisted and counterproductive in my opinion and so I am starting to see reson to question your agenda. To think for one second that the imperial powers will help the people of any nation, especially Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, must be some sort of joke. They will attack Libya to steal the oil and oppress the people, they will maintain their grip on the oil in Saudi by protecting that horrendous regime, and they will shield the king in Bahrain to protect their bases; in each and every case the people are nothing more than pawns to be played in a PR game.

If you want to talk about evil Arab regimes while ignoring the fact that Western intervention is pure evil, fraudulent, murderous and long-term a complete disaster for the people, then you expose yourself as hugely ignorant or an agent in one sense or another.

• March 20, 2011, 2:43 pm

Ken

I stated that we “should” come to the aid of the oppressed Arab people (and any other oppressed people) – not that we WILL. Getting rid of the brutal Gaddafi regime is the right thing to do. Getting rid of Mubarak was the right thing to do. The Western powers will have to squirm like worms when trying to justify why they are eliminating Gaddafi to free the Libyan people – while standing idly by as the other evil regimes throughout the ME continue to oppress and murder their people. Their hypocrisy will be exposed!

My main purpose in commenting here is to support your efforts to expose the Satanic nature of the Israeli Zionist Slimeballs who are oppressing and callously imprisoning and selectively murdering (genocide) Palestinians in the Gaza Gulag – while CONTROLLING their American bulldog to fight their wars and infest America in many other ways.

Do I have another agenda? Of course! It is to lead people to the SOURCE of all TRUTH and to the ONLY hope for their Salvation.

Like I said before, Evil has MANY forms. ALL of it must be (and WILL be) destroyed – by various means and through various agents.

I do not need your “help” or your blog to publish my views. Hundreds of thousands of people from just about every country in the world have visited my website and Blogs since 1996. Thousands visit them every month. However, even if only ONE of the lurkers on this blog is led to the SOURCE, it will have been worth my time and effort.

Focus your efforts on helping the Palestinians – they need and deserve it. You have your agenda and I have my agenda. They overlap – to some extent.

• March 19, 2011, 10:00 pm

PS There are many different forms and embodiments of Evil in our world. The Satanic Zionist Slimeballs are at the top of the list, however, there is plenty of room for run-of-the-mill military dictators as well as other villains (Mafia – Russian, Japanese, Russian, etc.) and these “are legion”, as well. Satan is “the ruler of this world” and he has many converts and henchmen doing his dirty work!

• Cordelia
      March 19, 2011, 11:54 pm

.You are not a Godsend, you slither from one truth site to another spewing hate and spreading your venom…. I believe you are a very sick individual with an enormous amount of self loathing.

• Joe
    March 20, 2011, 11:59 am

I hear Hamas is attacking journalists again in Gaza. Are you safe? we understand you want to speak about the horrible way the people in Gaza are opressed by the routhless Hamas but are too terrified of being thrown into one of their dungeons and being tourtured to death for the rest of your life.
    I guess that is life under such horrible regime even people like Ken are silenced.

• March 20, 2011, 1:50 pm

Aloha Joe,
      Your assumptions are incorrect to say the least. Regardless of what is happening at this moment with regard to happenings in Gaza, there will always be some risk for me, that is the nature of being deemed a “terrorist” in the eyes of Israel. Whether I am in Gaza or London or anywhere this risk will remain. I accept this, and if there is a real danger for me it is not from Hamas, they have no interest and nothing to gain by doing anything bad to me. The idea that Hamas would throw me into a dungeon and torture me until I die is simply ridiculous.

What I will not do is speak for the Palestinians and foster any devious agenda to paint legitimate dissent as a Western agenda to effect “regime change.” The entire propaganda system of the West is geared to attacking Hamas on the one hand, while justifying collaboration on the other. In both cases the agenda is to strengthen the grip Israel has on Palestine. If I were to take a lead role in attacking any of the leadership factions in Palestine, this would almost assuredly be used to justify harsher attacks on dissent; that I will not do.

Furthermore I have not been silent, I have said all along that I support the aims of the demonstrations as they are presented, to end the division. I reported, falsely, what had been reported elsewhere, that someone had apparently been “beaten to death” by Hamas. But I corrected myself when I realized that this has not been confirmed at all.

At the end of the day this is a battle to be waged by Palestinians, for Palestinians. My focus remains ending the blockade, and I believe wholeheartedly that we will achieve this soon, and that this will in turn accelerate reconciliation amongst the leadership.

I will say once again to all of the Palestinian leadership that I urge them to respect the will of the people and allow non-violent protests without any beatings, imprisonment or any other forms of intimidation. So far these things have occurred in both the West Bank and Gaza, I hope that they stop. In fairness I must say that I have seen precisely the same types of tactics by Western police, on many, many occasions.

Lastly, I am fully aware that there are Western agents in every part of the globe of any consequence, that have an evil agenda to embolden people to topple regimes not compliant with Western imperialism and Israeli Zionism. I despise such agents; they are the lowest of the low as far as I am concerned. These agents feign concern for the people, but the truth is they despise the people and mean to effect greater tyranny.

It is Western involvement/tyranny that is the heart of all the people’s problems in the Arab nations; they suffer for our so-called concern. And many from the West, possibly you, know this game and are using psyop tactics to continue the evil agenda of Western hegemony.

The people of Palestine have a voice and I recommend you listen to them more than anyone regarding what is happening here. If you want to know more about my efforts to end the blockade, then keep reading/listening/supporting my words/deeds in this regard.

• OSellout
    March 22, 2011, 1:11 am

Unfortunately, the American people elected ‘The Mirage I Never Believed In’, but at least some are seeing the mirage finally (it only took almost three years).

Unfortunately, the US will not be changing its foreign policies anytime soon since the standard American taxpayer is either brainwashed or too lazy to write a letter to their Local Master (i.e. Congressman) expressing their displeasure. In addition, they will not renounce the “frightful despotism” of the two party state, which George Washington said “in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities”. The only thing that will save the rest of the world from the United States of Israel, is the collapse of the American Empire, which will then become to feeble and weak to keep supporting the Israeli Dictatorship of the Middle East.

However, you can just expect a new superpower to see this as an opportunity and start exploiting people like the US has.

At the same time, Vladimir Putin called the invasion of Libya a Crusade, something which is spot on. Imagine that. More truth coming out of a former member of the KGB, than DC. America, no longer the home of the free and the brave, but the slave and the quiet.

• William Freeman
    March 22, 2011, 12:52 pm

Ken,
    this may sound OTT at first, but I think it is a way to catch the worlds attention. SOS, save our souls, is the international sign of distress. I think it’s time for the Palestinian people to use it. Use it everywhere; on the roofs of buildings, on walls, on clothing, ploughed into the fields, everywhere. Cover the place in SOS. Make it a a first. Let the whole world know you are in danger. When the israelis begin their bombing raids, they will be bombing people who are displaying the international signal of distress. Make them shame themselves and let that become apparent to the world. Appealing to the UN hasn’t worked. They’re bough and paid for. No-one else seems to be interested. You need to do something with a symbolic factor. SOS appeals to everyone, everyone knows it’s meaning. I won’t go on, you know what I’m getting at.
    It’s worth a try.
    Cheers
    William Freeman

• March 23, 2011, 5:18 pm

Enough people! I do not think Ken started this blog to be a place of contention. His original intent was for peace and what he is doing about it, and inviting us all to work towards the same goals.

This is a time for unity. We all have a few differences of opinion on one thing or another. We all have different agendas. That is just human nature in all its beautiful diversity, however, by arguing and quibbling, you are letting the Dark side get ahold of you through their age old divide and conquer. We have seen that ploy in every aspect of our lives including the peace movement.

We all face a common enemy. Let us stick together and just continue with what we do best, being activists with the same goals ~ the triumph eventually of the people over the elite.

• avi
    April 6, 2011, 8:39 pm

I’ve been a fan of Arbuthnot for a while and I don’t remember her ever writing about being a part of the human shilds.

• April 20, 2011, 6:16 pm

Laughing when Iraqi people kill each other is NOT Anti-Semitism.

• Suzy
    November 26, 2011, 2:10 pm

Thanks for all you do Ken and you really try to open our eyes to the situations around the world. Might I suggest that we pray for all the oppressed in the world and hope they break free from the shackles of the NWO that is surely trying to come. Would really like you fighting for the ordinary person in Libya but what you already do will have to be enough as we must remember you also have your life and you simply can’t do everything. Peace Ken and keep safe.